640 items found, showing page 6 of 54
Northern is advising customers across the north west of England not to travel due to increasingly poor conditions following torrential rain across the region.
Heavy rain and flooding continue to cause disruption on some routes across the Northern network.
- Rail industry joins charity to encourage passengers and staff to reach out over a virtual cuppa and chat to those they care about during the winter months.
- Author and illustrator Charlie Mackesy designed bespoke and uplifting Brew Monday animated illustration to be featured across station digital screens
A new car park built by Northern as part of the rail operator’s programme of modernisation, will double as a defence to help prevent local flooding.
Train services between Leeds and Harrogate continue to face disruption following a weather-related incident earlier today (Thursday).
Rail services are operating again between Leeds and Bradford/Skipton/Ilkley following disruption caused by a fallen tree.
Rail services are operating again between Manchester and Sheffield following flooding at Chinley earlier today.
- Customers asked not to travel between Leeds and Bradford/Ilkley/Skipton/Harrogate
- Services from Leeds severely disrupted by adverse weather
- Delays and cancellations possible across entire Northern network
A new mural now takes pride of place at a newly revamped station welcoming passengers into Castleford.
Rail services are operating again on the Lakes Line following a minor landslip in the Burneside area earlier this morning.
Northern customers are being advised not to travel between Manchester and Sheffield due to flooding on the line at Chinley.
Northern, alongside the rest of the UK rail industry is to introduce amended timetables from Monday (18 January) to continue to help those who need to travel get where they need to be.