584 items found, showing page 1 of 49
Northern, alongside the rest of the UK rail industry, has introduced amended timetables to continue to help those who need to travel get where they need to be during the coronavirus pandemic.
As part of Northern’s ongoing work to transform rail travel in the North, customers are now seeing £650,000 worth of improvements at car parks across the network.
Northern customers are still being asked to check ahead before travelling as the region continues to feel the impact of flooding.
Northern tells customers 'do not travel' before 12pm Thursday on much of its north west rail network
Northern is advising customers not to travel on many of its routes in the north west of England due to increasingly poor conditions following torrential rain across the region.
Northern is advising customers across the north west of England not to travel due to increasingly poor conditions following torrential rain across the region.
Heavy rain and flooding continue to cause disruption on some routes across the Northern network.
- Rail industry joins charity to encourage passengers and staff to reach out over a virtual cuppa and chat to those they care about during the winter months.
- Author and illustrator Charlie Mackesy designed bespoke and uplifting Brew Monday animated illustration to be featured across station digital screens
A new car park built by Northern as part of the rail operator’s programme of modernisation, will double as a defence to help prevent local flooding.
Train services between Leeds and Harrogate continue to face disruption following a weather-related incident earlier today (Thursday).
Rail services are operating again between Leeds and Bradford/Skipton/Ilkley following disruption caused by a fallen tree.
Rail services are operating again between Manchester and Sheffield following flooding at Chinley earlier today.
- Customers asked not to travel between Leeds and Bradford/Ilkley/Skipton/Harrogate
- Services from Leeds severely disrupted by adverse weather
- Delays and cancellations possible across entire Northern network