544 items found, showing page 15 of 46
Northern has today launched its brand new trains for customers in Bradford, Skipton and Ilkley.
Northern has announced the introduction of new trains to serve Blackpool.
*Customers invited to experience state-of-the-art trains*
Northern’s record investment in the north’s rail network will see the 600th new ticket vending machine (TVM) installed.
Trains in the Leeds and York area are expected to be very busy due to the number of high profile events taking place
Following the close of entries on Wednesday 14 August, this year’s Betfred Super League Grand Final mascot competition, in partnership with Northern, has seen a 431% increase in entries compared to 2018.
Every Northern service to and from Windermere is now operated by brand new trains.
Northern’s journey to a better customer experience is gathering pace – with tens of thousands of Advanced Purchase 10p tickets up for grabs.
- Gatley customers are “Smartest” in region with 99% using Smart season tickets
- Northern is revealed as number one issuer of Smart season tickets
- From today, Smart cards can be used at all Northern ticket machines and northernrailway.co.uk
Northern has announced the introduction of more new trains for Liverpool City Region.
All weekday services between Liverpool and Manchester Airport (via Warrington Central) are, as of Monday 12 August, now operated by brand new diesel trains.
- Unit 142005 retired today after 32 years of service
- It has clocked up more than three million miles of customer journeys
- A near £600m investment in rail in the North sees Pacers replaced by new and refurbished trains
To celebrate a much improved train service between Sheffield, Hull and Bridlington, which will connect people better than ever, Northern has organised a Love Train, especially for this route.