Delays and short notice cancellations are possible as we move into the early hours of Monday morning (30 September).
Though flood waters are subsiding in many areas, reduced line speeds are still in place on several routes and there remains a risk of further flooding and potential for disruption.
Localised flooding may cause problems on a number of routes - although flood waters may subside quickly.
Northern customers are advised to allow extra time for travel and to check ahead - up to the last minute - for all rail travel in the North.
Status at 11.30pm on Sunday 29 September
- There are lineside equipment issues between Summit and Dean Royd tunnels - towards Manchester Victoria which may cause delays
- Flooding at New Lane is affecting services between Wigan and Southport with speed restrictions in place
- Flooding is affecting services between Rochdale and Todmorden with trains running at reduced speeds
- Trains are running at reduced speeds at Hellifield because of flooding in the area
- Trains are running at reduced speeds between Leeds and Harrogate due to flooding at Hornbeam Park