Earlier today, normal services resumed on most other lines in South Yorkshire, though amended timetables are in operation on some routes.
Work continues across the region to repair damage caused by floods and prepare the tracks for full timetables.
Northern customers across the network are advised to allow extra time for travel and to check ahead as there remains potential for disruption to services and timetables may be amended on some routes.
Status at 8pm on Tuesday 12 November (updates in bold)
- Rotherham Central will remain closed to rail customers until Friday at the earliest.
- Doncaster - Scunthorpe: a full service will operate between Doncaster and Scunthorpe.
- Sheffield - Hull: a full service is in operation between Doncaster and Hull, but services will not continue through to Sheffield.
- Sheffield - Doncaster: a full service is in operation between Sheffield and Doncaster, though services will not continue through to Adwick.
- Sheffield - Leeds via Moorthorpe, flooding at Rotherham Central means services will not call at Rotherham until further notice. The line at Rotherham will be closed until at least Friday.
Passengers are advised to listen for announcements and check information screens for up dates where possible for your service today.
For up-to-the-minute train running information please check National Rail Enquiries.